To connect your PrestaShop store to a list in MailChimp, follow these steps.
- Click Download. Registration is required.
- Save the ZIP file to your computer.
- Log in to your PrestaShop back office.
- In the left navigation menu, click Modules and Services.
- Click Add a new module.
- Click Choose a file, and select the ZIP file for the module.
- Click Upload this module. After you upload the module, it will appear in the Modules List.
- In the Modules List, find the MailChimp module and click Install.
- On the Configure page, review the instructions and click Connect Your Store.
- Enter your MailChimp credentials and click Log In. You’ll be redirected back to the Configure page.
- Choose an existing list in your account, or create a new list.
- Click Save.
All set! We’ll start syncing your PrestaShop customers to MailChimp. The time it takes to sync depends on the size of your list and the number of orders in your store.