184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
This module allows you to build responsive mega menu for your store. It has several useful features to make your menu highly look decent and attractive. It is also possible to add products, categories, page links, html blocks and many more.
What this product does for you
Facilitate user navigation
This module enables you to build advanced responsive mega menu which may include a number of elements from custom url to static html block. You can create both vertical and horizontal mega menu and add advanced submenu to items of both menu types. You will like user-friendliness of this module as it allows you to build advanced responsive vertical and horizontal menu in very short time (several minutes only).
- Create vertical and horizontal mega menu
- Add custom url, category link, product, page link, cms content link, html block, manufacturer link, supplier link
- Build submenu
- Customize rows and columns
- Add optional css classes so that you can adjust it to your theme easily
- Add background image on submenu
- Add optional icon from list of rich icon collection
- Adjust positions easily
- Manage vertical and horizontal menus separately
- Easily find product and add it to the menu in one click
Frequently purchased together
What your customers will like
Customers like mega menu as it is easy to use and easy to find products and categories they are looking for. It works awesome on mobile devices. Moreover, it can show background images, html blocks which may include promotional banners. This is very useful module that makes your store nice and decent.
There is a number of settings available for you to adjust the module to your theme, such as vertical menu background color, border width, etc.
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
- In the modules tab, click on add a new module.
- If a file of the module exists online, specify its URL in the Module URL field and then click on Download this module.
- If the file is on your computer, click on Browse to open the dialogue box letting you search your computer, select the file then validate the dialogue box.
- Click on Upload this module.
- If the installation is successful, you will see a success message.
- The module will then appear in your list of modules under the Module tab.
- Click on the install button to install the module.
- If configuration note appears, click on Configure button to configure it.
What's New in Version 2.2.1(10/19/2016)
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: