This module is released as an early version with limited features:
- Customer data removal request (right to be forgotten)
- Customer personal data request (right of access, right of data portability)
- E-mail notification to store admin when a new request is created.
- Manual administration of requests in back-office. Note: administrators will have to collect and purge data manually.
Depending on market traction, the following features may be implemented in upcoming (free) updates:
- Automatic exports of customer data
- Assisted erasure/anonymization of customer data
- Checklist and guide for non-technical GDPR compliance
- Questionnaires for generating documents required by the regulations
- Opt-in data collection (request consent) where possible (forms, cookies..)
If you see a missing feature you will need come 25 May 2018, send a request to the module's addons support, and we will consider it. Module price may change as new features are added