Google Translate Module v1.2 for PrestaShop
This module places a block in your sidebar which allows users to translate your page using Google Translate. Once the page is translated, the users can continue to browse your entire site in that language. This has been tested on Prestashop 1.2.0 to 1.4.1.
This is a great alternative to spending hours and hours setting up Prestashop's (somewhat buggy) Language tools. By using Google Translate, you increase your market share while decreasing maintenance and translation costs/time.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
1) Unzip and upload the module folder to your 'modules' folder in your prestashop installation.
2) Go to the modules page in your Prestashop Admin area
3) Install the Google Translate module (in the Blocks section)
4) Optionally configure the module to select the default language and the allowed languages to translate to
5) Optionally change the position of the bock in the Positions secton of the Modules page