Enhance user experience
Before checking the products on your site, customers want to know if the product can be shipped to their area. To check the availability of the delivery, traditionally customers have to add the product to the cart, fill the checkout form, and then check if any shipping option is available for their area. This is an old and unfriendly way, also a major reason for shopping cart abandonments, as the customer will abandon the cart if he/she finds you don't deliver to his/her area. Checkout page is never a right place to reveal this information.
Experts advise to always inform the customers about the shipping availability on the product page itself. This module adds an extra block on your product pages itself using which customers can instantly enter their zip code and find out if you deliver the particular product to their location. Moreover, it also shows the estimated time of delivery if the shipping is available for the particular zip code.
- Saves your customers from the frustration when they discover about the shipping at the later part of the checkout process.
- Improves your site UX by providing a quick shipping availability check.
- Let's your customers know about estimated shipping time instantly.
- You can save cost on Shipping by restricting a product's delivery to the limited Regions/Zones based on the best shipping rates available.
- You can map products with specific zones and zip codes for delivery.
- You can easily map zip codes with respective zones by uploading CSV file.
- You can map product with respective zones by uploading a CSV file.
- You can show a custom message if a product selected by the customer is available as per the zip code entered by the user.
- Custom option for the Merchant to display or hide the delivery date as per the delivery location.
- You can Manage - Search, Edit, modify Zones and Zip Codes.
- You can search, edit, modify Product-Zone Mapping.