220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
This module allows you to update your PrestaShop’s quantity product with a Cogilog data base. It also allows you to set an automated task (CRON), it will also prevent you if a product is detected as sold out on Cogilog, as a log message.
What this product does for you
Improve inventory management
This module is easy to use, it will allow you to take your product quantity updated every day. It will then avoid you to sell sold out products to clients and then, avoid some after-sales service.
This module allows you :
- To have a resume of your PrestaShop stocks
- To know if there is any product in your Cogilog data base unregistered in your PrestaShop data base
- To keep your PrestaShop stocks updated thanks to your Cogilog data base
- To set an automated task to automate the update
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
Note that this module can only be used by COGILOG Gestion version 10.5.x, holders assuming that the code used on Cogilog and on PrestaShop are the same for each product.
DSiX is not responsible for any use other than the ones mentioned below :
- update of PrestaShop Quantity Products with a Cogilog data base
- set of an automated task to automate the update
Every loose of data, clients or benefits and others problems related to misuse of this module will not be the DSiX’s and his Contributors’ responsibility.
This module’s aim is to update product quantity on PrestaShop from a Cogilog data base, every problem unrelated to the principal use or to the automated configuration task will not be considered.
Before installing this module, you must verify that you got :
- a version of COGILOG Gestion 10.5.x
- a SQL module for Cogilog
- the cronjobs module installed (normaly provided with PrestaShop installation )
What your customers will like
Your clients will be sure to buy their product they want being sure that it is in stocks !
It is easy to install and to configure, you just have to check out your COGILOG Gestion 10.5.x database information.
Frequently purchased together
What's New in Version 1.0.0(06/21/2016)
- First version of StockGilog
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: