CDL Export Data Module
The average rating includes all reviews over the last six months.
126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
Export your catalogue. It is possible to export each article features or just the price and the quantity, for a lighter exportation. In XML or CSV format. For an easier reading, all the combinations of the same product are together.
What this product does for you
Without any technical knowledge, the module allow to open the e-commerce to Internet. You can provide a URL to access the catalogue to be read remotely and automatically. This allows export trade products to other websites and in this way popularize store items without any software development by the trader.
These are the main features
- Possibility to export in XML and CSV format
- Export control by IP
- Export control by Password
- Possibility to export each article features or just the price and the quantity, for a lighter and faster exportation.
- All the combinations of the same product together.
- Data filtering by store, language and / or category.
- Friendly URL
- File's first option returns Prestashop version.
- File's second option returns all the active products with their own features.
- File's third option returns all the active products with just price and quantity.
Frequently purchased together
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
These are the main installation features
- During installation, it's necessary to specify the file access password and the remote access IP.
- Once installed, it's necessary to modify the cdl-export URL with the elected friendly URL (Preferences -> SEO + URL)
- This one would be the access URL for data.
- Now you can provide the URL to whoever you choose. For example: http:www.mitienda.com/export?psw=mipassword&option=1&xml=0&shop=1&lang=1&cate=women/men
What's New in Version 2.0.0(10/17/2015)
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: