Properly import CSV files into Excel:
Some users have been having trouble importing CSV files into Excel. If you are experiencing any difficulties importing info Excel (such as all data in one column), this may help you. Although this was written to support those using Excel 2007, it applies to all versions (of course, the steps might be slightly different).
- In Excel go to the “Data” tab and click “From Text”
- Select the .CSV file that was emailed to you
- Check the “Delimited” radio button, and click Next
- Check the “Comma” delimiter, and click Finish
- Excel will then ask you what cell to start adding the records, so just select the cell you would like to use.