1.First, unzip the installation ContactForm (contactform.zip) file, then use your FTP software to copy the folder "contactform" resulting in the "modules" folder PrestaShop.
2. Once all uploaded files, go to the administration area of your site and click the "modules" tab from the top menu and choose "Other modules" then "Install", "Enable" and click "Configure".
3. In the dashboard "ContactForm" you must first click on "Activate Contactform" before all things, and choose whether you want to keep the original form of Prestashop more ContactForm. Or if you want ContactForm installs as original form, this way links "Contact" are automatically updated.
4. Then click "Settings" to make the basic settings.
5. Then click "Add Sample Data" and click on the form of your choice and return to the home (left button)
6. There you left is to manage your forms by clicking on "Manage your forms", from there you can manage your fields and even duplicate your form in one click
7. By clicking on the "?" you can download using.