188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
Display only selected images for the default combination when the product page is initially loaded.
What this product does for you
This module changes PrestaShop's default behaviour of initially displaying all product images even when the default combination has only a subset of images selected. With this module your product page will initially display only the selected images for the default combination. The image set is also updated upon selecting a different combination. The large image is automatically changed to the first image in the subset regardless of the default image for the product, which saves you the time of changing default images when you change the default combination or its images.
- Does not change the URL hash for initial image update.
- Saves you time by automatically selecting the large image so you don't have to keep updating the default product image to match the default combination image subset.
Displays the appropriate images for the default product combination when the product page is initially loaded.
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
What your customers will like
- Customers see the appropriate images for the default combination.
- Customers are not confused with extra images for other combinations.
In your PrestaShop back office, go to Modules and click the button to add a new module near the top of the page. Select the module in your files and upload it. Once the module has been uploaded, just click to install it and you are done. There is no configuration necessary.
Frequently purchased together
What's New in Version 1.1.1(07/02/2017)
- Updated compatibility for v220.127.116.11
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: