myCollectionPlaces v2 Module
The average rating includes all reviews over the last six months.
184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
myCollectionPlaces is a module that let you manage places to collect order : you can setup your own places and collection time slots that the customer can select during an order.
What this product does for you
Provides a shipping method suitable to your customers
- Offer a new, more effective, delivery method
- Manage opening hours and holiday period of collection places.
- Organize yourself to supply a maximum of collection places
Let your customers choose their nearest collection places and collection time slot
An admin panel list all collections by month week or day
- Places that are localized and sorted by their distances form the customer address.
- Places are precisely located onto a map with their description and contact information.
- It is possible to propose a filtering of places by their postal codes.
- After the selection of the place the client chooses a time slot on a planning.
- The delivery date and time slot chosen by customer are then confirmed by email with an iCalendar object and visible in order details
- Widgets homepage or columns allows the customer to view the place list.
Optimize the supply of collection places
- The place and time slot of collection is visible in the order details on the back office.
- A notification email can inform the collection places of collections that are affected to them.
- The seller can visualize the occupation of its time slots through a calendar by month or week.
- You can filter the display by time slot, by subarea or order status. Multiple shortcuts let you quickly view the order, the delivery or location of the customer.
- Collections may be rescheduled, or validated by hand.
Allows the customer to know where and when he can recover his order
- The delivery address for the order is updated with the address of the chosen collection place.
- The step of selecting the delivery address on the order tunnel can be skipped.
- Collections are validated automatically depending on the order status of the order.
- A quota mechanism let you limit collection places depending on reservation already made by customers.
- You can also limit the amount of available collections by time slot.
- An option let disable one or more carriers when collection places are available.
- Indicate the name and address of the place and specifically choose their locations on a map. You can fill useful information for the client with a rich description, contact information and a picture.
- You can define time slots for each place you create.
- Indicate holidays of your collection places to prohibit the reservation during theses periods.
- You can restrict the places according to the company or group of customers, or product category.
- The schedule proposed to the customer can be viewed by day, week, two weeks or month.
- Messages showed to the customers are configurable and also the label ‘collection places’.
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
The addon is not responsive but the planning dsiplayed at carrier step will take available width and adapt the width of it cell but not text that is hidden.
What your customers will like
Allows the customer to choose a place and time slot for delivery during carrier choice
The delivery date and time slot chosen by customer are then confirmed by email (with an iCalendar obect) and visible in order details
Frequently purchased together
What's New in Version 2.1.1(03/24/2016)
- Added New visual interface to manage timeslots
- Added Generating collection ref as tracking number
- Added New feature to track package using qrcode
- Added Collecction Place and time slot on delivery slip
- Added Home widget search address bar
- Enhanced integrated help doc
- Corrected responsive
- Improved Timeslots can overlap on disabled days
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: