Alphabetical Manufacturers PRO Module
The average rating includes all reviews over the last six months.
18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
This module allows to browse, find and shop products by manufacturers, listed in an alphabetical top menu.
What this product does for you
Facilitate user navigation
This module improves the navigation of your customers, allowing to find products of an specified manufacturer just by clicking the first letter of its name in the alphabetical top menu.
- Automatically creates a new top menu with alphabet symbols.
- Find all manufacturers/brands that start for a specific letter by just clicking the first letter of its name on the new alphabetic menu.
- Add a new front view to show manufacturers name, logo and number of products and link to each manufacturer’s products
- Supports special characters (UTF-8)
- CSS and alphabet symbols may be modified in back office configuration page.
- Sort manufacturers by its number of products in the shop
- Change number of manufacturer shown in front view
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
Only HookDisplayTopMenu available.
Can add a menu link to the module "index.php?fc=module&module=manufacturersmenu&controller=display?letter=all"
What your customers will like
Find a preferred manufacturer/brand with just a click.
The module installation follow the regular process. Upload the file and install. In configuration page exists the possibility to change alphabet symbols for your language.
Frequently purchased together
What's New in Version 1.1.0(11/27/2015)
- Added an "All brands" view ordered per letter
- Posibility to choose the number of brands to show in "All brands" view
- Added extra info to the tooltips menu
- Posibility to show only brands with products added
- It's possible to add a link to the shop menu that takes to the principal module view
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: