- Slideshow on home and/or on blog
- Title, summary, WYSIWYG content.
- SEO (url rewriting, metas : title, description, sitemap, editable h1 on home blog).
- Status (Published, Drafted, Suspended)
- Delayed publication
- Images (unlimited) and main image selection
- Comments with moderation and anti spam (Facebook API comments or prestashop comments)
- Chose your share button (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, Email, Pinterest, Pocket, Tumblr, Reddit, Hackernews)
- Related blog posts and/or catalog products
- Display tab on product page with related posts (optional)
- RSS feed feature
- For Advanced users : add new blocks where you want on your front office (version 1.6 prestashop)
- Preview mode
- and more to see on the demo website
- Add / edit / delete categories and subcategories.
- Name, description fields
- SEO (url rewriting, metas : title, description, keyword).
- Enable / disable category
- Easy ordering your categorys (dynamic tree)
- Group restriction
Other important fonctionnality
- Import from Wordpress
- Responsive template
- Custom list
- Search block for blog posts right or left (optional)
- Adding a block column archives right or left (optional)
- Adding a block last items left or right column (optional)
- Adding a block RSS right or left column (optional)
- Adding a block with categories (optional)
- Adding a navigation bar in all page of the blog at top of the content (optional)
- Auto upgrade
- Dashboard with custom lists statistics
- Input for 301 redirect
You can associate your news with all the product you want. Product are displayed in a slideshow behind your texte.
You can add related post to your blog posts.
Import from Wordpress
You can import your news in any language from wordpress
Comment and antispam
Our blog have a new feature capable of protecting your comments from spams.
More details on slideshow
This slide is fully configurable and is optional, you do not have to use it, but you will still have the opportunity to brighten up your homepage or blog with a slideshow with the news you choose.
More details on comments
Your customers can keep abreast of your news through your articles or directly by the RSS.
You have decided to open comments on your articles, you have the possibility to allow only customers registered on your store and thus increase your customer base. But you can also decide to allow anonymous comments. It's up to you!
More details on blocs
All shops have not the same design, if you have columns, you can decide whether to display your latest articles, archives or categories directly on every page of your store.
More details on multilingual system
If you have multiple languages to manage, but your articles are not necessarily translated, you can publish in a single language. This blog is very flexible and allow flexibility on your publications.
Try the demo to see all the features (associated product, multilingue etc.)