Simple Wordpress Into PrestaShop Module
The average rating includes all reviews over the last six months.
18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
Simple Module to insert your WordPress Blog into PrestaShop, through Shortcodes into any part of PrestaShop.
What this product does for you
You can integrate your WordPress Blog into PrestaShop, so content of your store will be updated more frecuently.
- Show Autor / Date
- Simple specify WordPress folder and run! without user or passwords
- Change paragraph size of WordPress content
- Compatible with Prestashop CMS Page Styles.
- Change number of Posts
HOW TO USE
WordPress content will be inserted in any PrestaShop page, such Home Page, CMS Page, lateral top or footer hooks, etc.
You can insert posts or pages adding simply shortcodes directly into any BackOffice module textbox or text editor. Thats All!
Show all posts (limited by max posts value in module configuration page): [SWIP_Posts]
Show a unique post: [SWIP_Post_idpost], by example: [SWIP_Post_23]
Show a unique page: [SWIP_Page_idpage], by example: [SWIP_Page_23]
Show only title unformatted of a unique post: [SWIP_Post_idpost_Title], by example: [SWIP_Post_23_Title]
Show only title unformatted of a unique page: [SWIP_Page_idpage], by example: [SWIP_Page_23_Title]
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
WordPress and PrestaShop must to be in same server
Recommended to disable Shortcodes Plugins in WordPress if any, to prevent incompatibilities
What your customers will like
You can create a WordPress Blog and insert Posts and Pages into PrestaShop extermely simple.
1. Upload files to your PrestaShop installation.
2. Go to your PrestaShop administration Modules list.
3. In module list, install Simple WordPress Into Prestashop
4. Define, in module configuration page, internal path to WordPress installation and max WordPress posts to shown in PrestaShop
5. Define if date must be shown and paragraph size for date, title and content
6. Put a Shortcode in a any part of PrestaShop, by example, under a CMS Page: [SWIP_Posts]
7. Load that CMS Page
Frequently purchased together
What's New in Version 1.0.8(04/16/2016)
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: