RSS block with image Module
The average rating includes all reviews over the last six months.
220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
Display your blog posts with their illustration (images) wherever you want on your shop. Improve your SEO and increase your community member count with this great module.
What this product does for you
Optimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines
Optimize visibility in search engine results
Improve your SEO
Excerpts of items from your blogs will be taken into account by search engines for SEO of your shop.
By showing your blog to visitors they may become regular readers; you will then create a community around your products.
- Display the title, body, publish date, image and link of the post
- Cache the RSS feed to be faster (you can set the expiration delay)
- Save images into your server to avoid more DNS requests
- Resize images to optimize the display and reduce your page weight
- Can be displayed in right or left column, in home page and footer. A specific hook can be used to display it wherever you want.
- Can read all RSS feed; if yours cannot be read we will fix the module to make it work!
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
Can be displayed in right or left column, in home page and footer. A specific hook can be used to display it wherever you want.
Great module and prompt and adequate support from the author. Recommended.
Monika B. www.creamia.sk
What your customers will like
They discover news about your products, you are not only there to sell, they will be able to learn things and relax while reading your articles ... before buying with confidence :-)
Frequently purchased together
What's New in Version 1.18(04/07/2016)
- Fix regexp to handle more RSS feed
- Handle HTML entity codes
- Simulate a browser to avoid 403 with over-blog.com (and others)
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: