188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
Trustly is a payment method that allows you to pay with your online bank without leaving the online shop.
What this product does for you
Increase average cart value
7 countries, 43 banks, 51 million consumers
With Trustly you will not have to integrate every bank seperately nor sign an agreement with them. One agreement and one integration with us gives you access to all our supported banks and consumers. We provide a bank-independent service and do not resell the banks' own payment solutions.
- SPAIN: Banco Santander, Banesto, BBVA, ING Direct, La Caixa, Bankia, Bankinter, Banco Popular, Banco Pastor, Banco Sabadell.
- SWEDEN: Swedbank, Nordea, Handelsbanken, SEB, Danske Bank, Skandiabanken, Länsförsäkringar, ICA Banken, Forex.
- FINLAND: Nordea, Aktia, OP-Pohjola, Säästöpankki, POP Pankii, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken, S-Pankki, Tapiola, Danske Bank.
- DENMARK: Danske Bank, Nordea, Jyske Bank.
- POLAND: mBank, Alior Bank, ING Bank, Bank Millenium, iPKO. ESTONIA: SEB, Nordea.
- ITALY: Intesa Sanpaolo, Unicredit
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
Prestashop 1.4 users MUST uninstall the Trustly module before upgrading to a new version. Select "Delete" next to the installed module before installing a new version.
What your customers will like
Make a payment in 3 simple steps:
- The payment is initiated with your regular online bank credentials.
- You select the account you wish to pay from.
- Confirm the payment with your regular online bank credentials.
Install the module as you normally would. Install it and go to the configuration page of the module. If you do not have an Trustly account then head to our Prestashop signup page https://trustly.com/signup/prestashop and get one. Use the criterias obtained to configure the module.
Frequently purchased together
What's New in Version 2.11.4(11/16/2015)
- Updated translations, we now support 24 languages in checkout
- Layout and functional fixes in Checkout for PS 1.6+
- Prevented old cancelled initiated payments from cancelling later successfully paid orders
- Fix payments for orders when internally using more than 2 decimals. This could cause orders to paid twice (but marked as unpaid) and also erroneously mark them as being wrongfully paid
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: