126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
Integrated management for your online store financial incomings, outgoings and Cash Flow.
What this product does for you
Analyze your store activity
This module automatically generates Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable according to the Orders Store providing a practical and effective management through the Cash Flow.
A manual account registration feature, makes this module very useful day-to-day to manager all accounts even not originated by your orders store, for example bank loans, hosting expenses, stock turnovers and related financial incomings, outgoings.
You can set in details all the taxes additions, percentages and discounts that could affects the order total, your due date incomings and the time to receipt incomings from your payment companies partners.
If your store accepts payment in installments, this module is able to allow you to parameter taxes for specific installment ranges.
These features will provide you shopkeeper, a highly powerful and intuitive Cash Flow to manage all your incomings and outgoings.
- Amazing and intuitive Financial Overview of your Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Daily Balance;
- Fully management of Accounts Payable (automatic or manual registrations);
- Fully management of Accounts Receivable (automatic or manual registrations);
- Custom register for Banks, Bank Accounts, Revenue and Expense Categories, Cost Centers and Holidays;
- Statement Overview integrates Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable;
- Powerful Daily or Monthly Cash Flow analysis through an intelligent and intuitive interface;
- Possible integration with payment modules that accept installment payments;
- Possible translation into any language from their own localization settings;
- Highly customized;
- All screens are “responsive”.
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
Frequently purchased together
What's New in Version 1.0.0(04/19/2016)
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: