Google Tag Manager Integration Module
The average rating includes all reviews over the last six months.
22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
Export your orders in Google Analytics with Google Tag Manager and optimise your profit margin and your income revenue.
Easily implement: Google Tag Manager and parameters sent to Dynamic Remarketing, parameters Advanced Ecommerce
What this product does for you
Analyze website traffic
This module enables you to insert your orders into Google Analytics, whatever the method of payment used. Distinguish and manage your business revenue income from its origins (Search Engins, AdWords, Price Comparasion Websites, etc…) and optimize your profitability.
This module allows you to integrate with a few clicks and in a simple way snippet Google Tag Manager and Data Layer (http://www.google.it/tagmanager/)
In addition, you can also enable additional functionality for integration with Google Adwords and Google Adwords Remarketing. In detail, you can enable:
- Additional parameters to be sent to Google Tag Manager
- Dynamic Remarketing additional parameters to be sent to Google Tag Manager
- Advanced Ecommerce additional parameters to be sent to Goolge Tag Manager
- Integration with Google Merchant Center
- Enable Enhanced Ecommerce in Google Analytics (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JawdGvag7IA)
this module doesn't configure Google Tag Manager: only send datas to Tag Manager with Data Layer.
YOU DO CONFIGURE PROPERLY GOOGLE TAG MANAGER. THE VIDEO IS ONLY PROMOTIONAL. WE DON'T DO ADVICE TO CONFIGURE TAG MANAGER AND GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
TO VERIFY IF MODULE TRANSFERS DATA, PLEASE USE GOOGLE TAG ASISTANT ON GOOGLE CHROME AND ENABLE DEBUG ON GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
- enable google tag manger
- send data for google adwords conversion
- send data for google dynamic remarketing
- send data google analytics extended e-commerce
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
to properly implement the method Google Tag Manager you must edit the file header.tpl template by adding the following code just after the body tag
at the moment this module doesn't work with single page checkout
installable with zip or upload on the server
Frequently purchased together
What's New in Version 1.4.0(08/01/2017)
- Added prefix to id for google merchant shopping
About the developer
This developer answers your questions in: