TaxJar API’s take location as input and return the Sales Tax rates for the location given.
What this product does for you
Here’s an overview of what makes "TaxJar to Calculate the Tax Rate by Address" so easy to use:
1. Automated configuration – no more trying to figure out if your state charges sales tax based on your location or the location of your customer. Same for taxability of shipping.
2. Sales tax rates optimized – get tax rates for every zip code and address using an cache and avoid additional costs.
3. Validation address - The address of your customers is validated when to register on your site.
4. Send Invoices and Refunds to TaxJar
5. Support discounts and cupons
6. Export old invoices/refund to TaxJar
NOTE 1: The API of TaxJar is free to use for 30 days. If you choose to pay for TaxJar, pricing starts at $29.95/month. Pricing is based on the number of transactions your store does each month.
NOTE 2: API of TaxJar only work in USA and Canada.
- Automatic calculation of taxes
- Detects if the required tax shipping
- The address of your customers is validated when to register on your site.
- Export Invoices/Refund to TaxJar
- Easy to install and use
- Techniques to minimize the amount of request to API of TaxJar
Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.