Canada Post Contract Rates and Labels Modul
% der Benutzer empfehlen dieses Produkt weiter
Die Durchschnittsbewertung umfasst alle Bewertungen der letzten sechs Monate.
220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
Allows Commercial/Contract Canada Post customers to display real-time discounted rates to customers and generate/print Canada Post barcode labels and manifests from their Prestashop back-offices.
Vorteile und Modulbeschreibung
Bietet Ihren Kunden eine auf sie zugeschnittene Versandmethode
Q: What's the difference between the two Canada Post Rates & Labels modules on the Addons Store?
A: There are two types of Canada Post accounts, Regular/VentureOne and Commercial Contract. Commercial Contract accounts are Canada Post customers who have signed a contract with Canada Post to get discounted rates and other features (this requires that you ship at least 750 parcels a year). All other Canada Post accounts are Regular. Regular customers cannot use the Contract module, and Contract customers cannot use the Regular module.Developed and updated by a company that uses this module for their own Prestashop stores, quality is a priority.
- Very quick to setup.
- No more copy and pasting addresses into separate apps, this module automatically retrieves all customer information and product dimensions.
- No need to pay a monthly fee for a shipping service.
- Extremely simple Manifest generation. Just click 'Transmit' and print the new manifest.
- Save money by offering accurate and discounted real-time dynamic rates to customers.
- Save hours of time by printing labels in one click.
- Display real-time rates for Canada Post to customers on the cart/checkout page.
- Display accurate delivery estimate times.
- Your negotiated/discounted rates will show.
- The module installs the carriers into your back-office for you.
- Accurate rates. Rates will be calculated using the package sizes that you enter into the module. The smallest package that will fit the products (according to each products' dimensions) in the cart will be used to calculate rates.
- Fast Labels. Click "Generate Label" and print the PDF for an order. It only takes one click.
- Automatically fills in the tracking number and updates the order status.
- Automatically emails the customer with a direct link to their tracking page on canadapost.ca
- Store all your package sizes in the built-in package manager; the module chooses the best size for each order based on the products ordered.
- View real-time dynamic rates from Canada Post before you click generate.
- Look up past shipments and re-print/void them if needed.
- Ability to perform test shipments to check and see if everything is working.
- Extremely easy to setup. The module will link you to the Canada Post website where you can login and agree to give the module permissions to place shipments on your behalf. You can revoke these permissions any time from the Canada Post website.
- Uses Canada Post Webservices. Canada Post has stopped supporting the old "Sell Online" program and released the new Webservices program which this module uses.
Werden häufig zusammen gekauft
- STRONGLY RECOMMENDED: The latest version of the Chrome or Firefox web browser (possibly Safari as well). This module was built for speed and the ability to print PDFs. These browsers are the only mainstream browsers that support in-browser PDF viewing. Other browsers like Internet Explorer or Opera will be clunky and inconvenient.
- You must be running at least Prestashop 1.5
- You must be a Commercial Canada Post customer with a contract agreement. Customers without a contract agreement will not be able to process shipments.
- You must have a payment method enabled on your Canada Post profile.
- You must have your own boxes/envelopes. This module does not process letter mail (stamps) or pre-paid boxes. All shipments are treated as parcels.
- If you are new to Contract shipping for Canada Post, please read this page:
- If you DO NOT have a contract agreement with Canada Post, you will need to instead purchase the Canada Post Labels module.
- Once installed in your back-office, go to the module configuration page and click "Sign in with Canada Post".
- You'll be redirected to the Canada Post website. You can sign in or register here and add a credit card to your profile. If this is your first time creating a Canada Post profile and/or adding a new credit card, please allow up to 24 hours for your registration to process before using the module.
- Once you are connected, fill in all the settings on the configuration page such as address info and preferences.
Was Ihre Kunden schätzen werden
- Customers save money by being offered accurate discounted real-time rates.
- With quick label generation, customers get their orders shipped much quicker.
- Canada Post processes officially labeled parcels much quicker as their systems are built for it (as opposed to custom made printed addresses).
- Customers are more likely to order again from you if they are satisfied with the speed of delivery.
- Customers receive a tracking link via email immediately after you generate a label. This makes the customer feel like the shipping is happening very fast.
Support und Updates
Sie profitieren automatisch von 3 Monaten Support für dieses Produkt.
Für 90 Tage nach dem Kauf können Sie sich über technischen und funktionalen Support sowie über Zugang zu verfügbaren Aktualisierungen für dieses Produkt freuen.
Neue Funktionen von Version 3.0.4(04.10.2017)
- FIX uninstall bug in Prestashop 22.214.171.124
- FIX delivery estimate bug
- FIX integer casting
Über den Entwickler
Der Entwickler antwortet Ihnen auf
Sie brauchen Hilfe?