NEW UPDATE : Mobile App for deliveries
- Deliveries are sorted according to the duration of their route, this order is refreshed according to the movements of the deliveryman
- A misspelled address can be corrected with suggestions
- All shipments of a slot are displayed on a map.
- It’s possible to display the delivery details (especially the order items) and reschedule it
- A button let’s send a predefined text message with the arrival time to the client or to call it
- Finally a button let’s launch the navigation app to the customer
Allows the customer to choose a time slot for delivery during carrier choice
- The time slots are displayed on a planning by day, by week, by 2 weeks or by month.
- The customer can navigate in the planning during the period you defined
- The customer sees the availability of slots based on deliveries already programmed and his delivery subarea
- The delivery date and time slot chosen by customer are then confirmed by email with an iCalendar object and visible in order details
Deliveries subareas can automatically limit the deliveries according to the customer’s address
- You can create subareas which are defined by post codes (indicated by range, or patialy) and/or cities.
- You can also create subareas by delivery radius from an address (need a customer address validation)
- Each delivery subarea can have a distinct delivery price
- The fill of the city and zip code can be auto-completed with the data from your delivery subareas.
- A widget on the home page can display the delivery subareas and time slots
A quota system let manage the deliveries according to your abilities
- The quotas let the system take into account the number of possible deliveries per time slot based on delivery subareas
- The quotas can be changed at any time and the reservations already made reflect them
- Deliveries outside subareas may be forbidden or allowed with a specific quota
- The validation of the reservation is made automatically according to the order status
The time slots hours and available delivery dates are configurable
- The seller can choose exactly when reservations begin (the current day, after some hours, days, the next week or on a specific date) and when it stop.
- You can create as many slots as you want and choose the day of the week for which they are available
- You can also limit the delivery on a time slot to a specific subarea
- The seller can add or edit availabilities for each time slots depending on subareas
The seller can visualize the deliveries through a calendar by month or week
- A panel list all deliveries of the day with a summary of each command You can filter the display by time slot, by subarea or date
- Multiple shortcuts let you quickly view the order, the delivery or location of the customer.
- Deliveries may be created, rescheduled, or validated by hand.
The module also controls the registration and other carriers
- When registering the customer can see the subarea to which it belongs and if deliveries are allowed.
- Registration for customers outside of delivery areas may be prohibited or request a manual account activation
- Messages displayed to the customer are customizable, you can also change the wording "delivery" if you make other types of benefits.
- You can disable any or all of the other carriers when deliveries are available with the module
Track package using QR code on delivery slip
- Package details can be obtained by flashing QRcode printed on the delivery slip
- It can be used by deliverers to change order statuses to allow customer to follow their progress
- It is possible to change the order status freely or in a restricted way