- Compatible with multiple stores.
- Multiple languages support.
- Compatible with multiple currencies.
- Filtering and sorting facility for reports.
- Ability to Export and Email reports.
- Optimized for 100% performance and speed.
Analyze your orders by selected date range. Determine total value of all, new and second orders of your customers.
Sales By Category Chart:
Find your best sales category by selected date range. Determine the most popular product category for different seasons of the year.
Do you know how many users registered last month? Check "New Users" chart and track the dynamics of user registartions by selected date range.
Are you cornered about your stock movements? Look at the "Stock Chart" and track your store increase/decrease dynamics.
"Best Manufacture" report shows you how your sales revenue distributed by manufactures. Which brand gets you the best profit.
Products never purchased report:
Shows you how many products you never sold during requested period. You can export this report to CSV file.
Purchased Products report:
Determine the best product by the number of sales, daily sales, conversions or total price. Be sure that you have required amount of items of each product in your store to cover needs of your customers.
By understanding your sales by attribute (color, size, ...), you will be now able to answer these questions:
- Do I have the right product mix when it comes tosizes? Are my customer buying more in XS, S, M or XXL
- What mix of attribute should I purchase for my next collection to make sure we don't miss opportunity?
- What did my customers likes in terms of attribute?
- Am I already missing some sales because of attributes with not enough stocks?
- How does a new color performs over time?
- How many abandoned carts I've got for the period?
You will be able to get your team make decision based on both “Purchased products” and “Never Purchased” reports. You'll be able to understand what really value your customers when it comes to attributes.
You can export this report to CSV file.
A major report to determine your productivity. Analyze each order for profit and profit margin by selected date range. You can export this report to CSV file or send it via email.
Profit by Category:
Now you've got a very useful report to analyze your sales based on the categories. You will be able to get your team well informative report to deal with your stock availability. You can export this report to CSV file or send it via email.
Profit by Brand:
This is the best tool for analyzing brands based on your sales. You can get a top of the list of brands based on number of sales, marginality or% of margin. Get more money from each order analizyng your sales based on this report.
Profit by Country:
Have you cover more than one region/city/country? Excellent - this report for you. Analyze sales by country or state using this report and increase your sales in each region.
User Export can help you determine the users who bought a product or the products list. The users list can be useful for email marketing or for your call center.
Filter by User:
This filter can help you find the products that the specified user bought in selected date range.
Please see the video for more details.