NEW UPDATE : track package using QR code on delivery slip
- You can get package details by flashing QRcode printed on the delivery slip
- It can be used to let deliverer or collection places change order statuses to follow their progress
- The new update also offer a store switcher for multishop associated to places
Let your customers choose their nearest collection places and collection time slot
- Places that are localized and sorted by their distances form the customer address.
- Places are precisely located onto a map with their description and contact information.
- It is possible to propose a filtering of places by their postal codes.
- After the selection of the place the client chooses a time slot on a planning.
- The delivery date and time slot chosen by customer are then confirmed by email with an iCalendar object and visible in order details
- Widgets homepage or columns allows the customer to view the place list.
An admin panel list all collections by month week or day
- The place and time slot of collection is visible in the order details on the back office.
- A notification email can inform the collection places of collections that are affected to them.
- The seller can visualize the occupation of its time slots through a calendar by month or week.
- You can filter the display by time slot, by subarea or order status. Multiple shortcuts let you quickly view the order, the delivery or location of the customer.
- Collections may be rescheduled, or validated by hand.
Optimize the supply of collection places
- The delivery address for the order is updated with the address of the chosen collection place.
- The step of selecting the delivery address on the order tunnel can be skipped.
- Collections are validated automatically depending on the order status of the order.
- A quota mechanism let you limit collection places depending on reservation already made by customers.
- You can also limit the amount of available collections by time slot.
- An option let disable one or more carriers when collection places are available.
Allows the customer to know where and when he can recover his order
- Indicate the name and address of the place and specifically choose their locations on a map. You can fill useful information for the client with a rich description, contact information and a picture.
- You can define time slots for each place you create.
- Indicate holidays of your collection places to prohibit the reservation during theses periods.
- You can restrict the places according to the company or group of customers, or product category.
- The schedule proposed to the customer can be viewed by day, week, two weeks or month.
- Messages showed to the customers are configurable and also the label ‘collection places’.