Authorize.Net is a leading payment solution that makes accepting payments safe, easy and affordable. Over 400,000 merchants trust Authorize.Net to manage their payment transactions securely and reliably.
Utilizing the Advanced Integration Method (AIM), Authorize.Net conveniently extends to your customers the ability to complete transactions directly from their shopping cart, without being redirected to another page. With the free Authorize.Net module installed to your PrestaShop store, you will be able to accept a variety of payment types including all major credit cards, electronic checks, gift cards and signature debit cards.
Why you'll love Authorize.Net (AIM)
- Accept all major forms of online payment
- Safe and secure (PCI-DSS compliant)
- Easy setup and configuration
- Month-to-month pricing
- Embedded checkout process
- Free Award-Winning Support via telephone, email and chat
- Free Virtual Terminal
- Multiple currency acceptance
- Additional services include:
- Advanced Fraud Detection Suite™
- Automated Recurring Billing™
- Customer Information Manager
The Authorize.Net (AIM) module has been developed by PrestaShop to ensure seamless integration with your e-store. This means setup and installation are both fast and easy, so your company can immediately benefit from Authorize.Net’s global payment processing solution.
Authorize.Net makes accepting credit card payments and e-checks online safe, easy and affordable.
To get started, open a new account with Authorize.Net today!
The module Authorize.Net (AIM) for PrestaShop has been developed by the PrestaShop team, guaranteeing full compatibility with PrestaShop's e-commerce software.
Not sure what you're doing? Choose the installation by PrestaShop!
- Upload and installation of the module to your shop
- Configuration of the module in your back office
- Configuration of your bank administration panel (if needed)
- Communication with your bank (if needed)
- Tests and payments
- Instantaneous analysis of any problem encountered
Are you currently using this module? Give us your opinion!