The Amazon Marketplace module allows you to export your products and offers quickly:
- Open an account on Amazon Market Place http://sellercentral.amazon.com (or .co.uk)
- Install the Amazon Marketplace module for PrestaShop
- The module is preconfigured so simply enter your access keys
- Synchronize the stock of your shop with Amazon
Orders will then be imported automatically per scheduled task and your inventory will be updated.
The module was designed to be compatible with all the categories that are present on Amazon;
Fashion/clothing/shoes, high-tech/IT, culture/games, video games/consoles, toys/childcare, DIY/house/garden, health/beauty, jewelry/watches, sports/hobbies, car/motorcycle etc.
You will be able to export offers and create products on Amazon. Based on your seller profile, you will be able to:
- Use the EAN codes of your existing products
- Benefit from an exemption of UPC/EAN code by Amazon
Visit our blog to find our more:
An order tab allows you to directly import Amazon orders in your PrestaShop back office, you can choose to:
- Import your orders manually
- Import your orders through a scheduled task
You will be able to print your invoice in PDF format. The module will automatically send the invoice in PDF format by email directly to the customer and may attach other documents, such as terms and conditions of the purchase.
When you ship: via Amazon, the module automatically notifies the customer about the shipping of his order with the tracking number.
The module supports multiple carriers. It is possible to notify the shipments to several carriers. For example: DHL, Fedex, UPS, USPS, etc.
The customer is notified via Amazon by an e-mail. The shipping number and tracking link will appear on the order history in his Amazon account.
Outsource your logistics at Amazon with Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), Amazon book orders are directly sent from your shop or from Amazon Marketplace to the customer. No more logistical concerns.
- Support of FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon)
- FBA Multi Site, Multi-Channel Support
General Featuresof the module:
- Import orders from Amazon Marketplace on Prestashop
- Automated Prestahop synchronization > Amazon
- Stock of your stores are updated when sold on Amazon
- Creating automatic product sheets (New products)
- Supported Platforms: Europe: France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy - World: United States, Canada, Japan, China, India, Mexico
- Support Variations / Attributes
- New, used and reconditioned products
- Shipping fees per item, categories or all
- Increase/Reduce penalty price per item, by category or comprehensively and by value or percentage wise (or both)
- Pricing rules per item and percentage or value (ex: from 0 to 99: +10%, from 100 to 200: +5% etc.)
- Quick edition of references and UPC/EAN by listing
- Sending the invoice and terms and conditions of the purchase automatically
- Sending images, descriptions, other metadata (keywords etc.).
- Sending HTML or text descriptions
- Automatic currency conversion
- Support of Amazon Europe and unified accounts (multiple Amazon accounts)
- Support of all Amazon platforms
- Multi-codes support: EAN and UPC (or both)
- Support of UPC/EAN code exempted products (Jewelry, crafts…)
- Support of Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA, Expédié par Amazon)
- Sales support (Markdowns) and promotions
- Preorders, sale of non-stock items delivered on a particular date
- Sending automated invoice in the customer's language (Invoice + Terms and conditions of the purchase)
- Filters multiple products (exclusion of manufacturer, supplier etc.)
- Support of Prestashop 1.4, 1.5
- New native version of Prestashop 1.6
- Free Technical Support
The module also integrates perfectly with other modules in the marketplace. It is compatible with the free eBay module.
Once your products are online on Amazon, you get the opportunity to distribute your catalog on other marketplaces. The compatibility with Amazon guarantees the compatibility of your catalog with most of the other market places.
The module automatically configures itself for your shop, you install the module, you enter your Amazon credentials, you check the categories you want to export and the module is ready for use.
New Version 4, new features:
- Features tab allowing to choose the main options you need and thus does not show the ones that are unnecessary, making it even easier to understand the module
- Enriched Information tab, the module displays the most frequent and known errors and offers an associated solution
- Contextual help: The super-tooltips give an overview and explanation of the requested functionality and + when needed
- Simplified interface makes it easier to access the module via tablet, phone and understandable via the regular navigation
- Feed Enrichment: it is possible to fill in all fields likely to improve the conversion rate, such as fields that shape faceted navigation
- Product Sheet Extension: the additional Amazon tab is natively integrated to Prestashop, and offers very fast editing features in Ajax (Reference, EAN)
- Repricing (automatic competitive/tariff watch): a Repricing tab has been added, you can manage your repricing yourself from the module without having to subscribe to services of a feed management provider
- Many other modifications, product key features generator, creating international products, multiple reports, Prestashop scheduled tasks, canceled orders, automated mappings ...
More information on the blog:
New General Features :